Our signature Wolf Leathers Backpack Tote is here for your every need! Convertible from a backpack to a tote with snap hooks and featuring an inside zipper pocket, this versatile bag is perfect for work, travel, or everyday essentials. This spacious, sturdy bag is made to last a lifetime and will withstand anything you throw at it. Made with hand picked, oil tanned leather this bag will continue to age gracefully, building character with use.
This beautiful backpack tote features sangria colored leather with merlot colored attachment points and straps. This bag has light colored pull up giving it a stunning marble like appearance and with use will gain more character as the oils shift. Yellow and a touch of topaz gold stitching give a bright pop of color and complement the stunning sangria leather perfectly. With use, this bag will absorb scuffs and scratches creating great character. Use of Smith’s Leather Balm will reduce the visibility of scuffs and scratches if desired.
Sangria and merlot colored leather
Yellow and topaz gold hand stitching
Interior: Solid piece of leather at the bottom for reinforcement
Slip Pocket: 8" W x 5" H, merlot leather with a natural hide edge
Zipper Pocket: 9” W x 8” H zipper pocket with an 9” W x 4.5” slip pocket, acorn leather with yellow zipper
Fits cell phones, readers, tablets, and most lap tops
Solid leather straps
Solid brass hardware
14" Strap Drop * 12" W x 11.5" H x 5" D
1. To make into a backpack, start with the straps completely off the bag.
2. Attach the snap hook of one strap to BOTH of the brass rings at the top of the bag on the right side. Use the other snap hook of the same strap and attach it to the ring beneath, on the right side.
3. Attach the snap hook of the second strap to BOTH of the brass rings at the top of the bag on the left side. Use the other snap hook of the same strap and attach it to the ring beneath, on the left side.
4. To make the straps shorter, slip the snap hook at the top of the bag through both brass rings at the top and pull it through the rings. Secure the snap hook to the bottom ring. Repeat this for both sides of the bag.
1. To make into a tote, start with the straps completely off the bag.
2. Start with one strap. Connect one snap hook on the strap to one brass ring, and connect the other snap hook on the same strap to the brass ring on the SAME side of the bag.
3. Repeat step 2 with the other strap, on the opposite side of the bag.