Our signature Wolf Leathers Backpack Tote is here for your every need! Convertible from a backpack to a tote with snap hooks and featuring an inside zipper pocket, this versatile bag is perfect for work, travel, or everyday essentials. This spacious, sturdy bag is made to last a lifetime and will withstand anything you throw at it. Made with hand picked, oil tanned leather this bag will continue to age gracefully, building character with use.
This beautiful backpack tote features plated and hand tipped walnut leather with matching attachment points and black straps. This leather is plated which gives it the pebbled pattern and hand tipped which gives it the black touches throughout the bag. High rise blue hand stitching complements the walnut leather perfectly. At the bottom attachment point on the back side, there is a touch of turquoise stitching where there were a few too many punches with the chisel! This does not weaken the bag at all, just gives it a bit of uniqueness! With use, Smith’s Leather Balm can reduce the visibility of wear and tear on the bag.
Plated Walnut and Black leather
High rise blue hand stitching
Interior: Solid piece of leather at the bottom for reinforcement
Slip Pocket: 8" W x 5" H, plated walnut leather
Zipper Pocket: 9” W x 8” H zipper pocket with an 9” W x 4.5” slip pocket, plated walnut leather and turquoise zipper
Fits cell phones, readers, tablets, and most lap tops
Solid leather straps
Solid brass hardware
14" Strap Drop * 12" W x 11.5" H x 5" D
1. To make into a backpack, start with the straps completely off the bag.
2. Attach the snap hook of one strap to BOTH of the brass rings at the top of the bag on the right side. Use the other snap hook of the same strap and attach it to the ring beneath, on the right side.
3. Attach the snap hook of the second strap to BOTH of the brass rings at the top of the bag on the left side. Use the other snap hook of the same strap and attach it to the ring beneath, on the left side.
4. To make the straps shorter, slip the snap hook at the top of the bag through both brass rings at the top and pull it through the rings. Secure the snap hook to the bottom ring. Repeat this for both sides of the bag.
1. To make into a tote, start with the straps completely off the bag.
2. Start with one strap. Connect one snap hook on the strap to one brass ring, and connect the other snap hook on the same strap to the brass ring on the SAME side of the bag.
3. Repeat step 2 with the other strap, on the opposite side of the bag.