Leather Backpack Tote
Our signature Wolf Leathers Backpack Tote is here for your every need! Convertible from a backpack to a tote with snap hooks and featuring an inside zipper pocket, this versatile bag is perfect for work, travel, or everyday essentials. This spacious, sturdy bag is made to last a lifetime and will withstand anything you throw at it. Made with hand picked, oil tanned leather this bag will continue to age gracefully, building character with use.
This beautiful backpack tote features sapphire blue leather with bronze straps. With age, scuffs and scratches, along with darkening from oils on your skin will give this backpack beautiful character. White, turquoise, and raspberry thread at each attachment point gives the bright blue leather a chance to really pop. This bag couldn’t have turned out better!
- Sapphire blue leather
- White, turquoise, and raspberry hand stitching
- Interior: Solid piece of leather at the bottom for reinforcement
- Slip Pocket: 8" W x 5" H, sapphire leather
- Zipper Pocket: 9” W x 8” H zipper pocket with an 9” W x 4.5” slip pocket, sapphire blue with a mint zipper
- Fits cell phones, readers, tablets, and most lap tops
- Solid leather straps
- Solid brass hardware
- 14" Strap Drop * 12" W x 11.5" H x 5" D
1. To make into a backpack, start with the straps completely off the bag.
2. Attach the snap hook of one strap to BOTH of the brass rings at the top of the bag on the right side. Use the other snap hook of the same strap and attach it to the ring beneath, on the right side.
3. Attach the snap hook of the second strap to BOTH of the brass rings at the top of the bag on the left side. Use the other snap hook of the same strap and attach it to the ring beneath, on the left side.
4. To make the straps shorter, slip the snap hook at the top of the bag through both brass rings at the top and pull it through the rings. Secure the snap hook to the bottom ring. Repeat this for both sides of the bag.
1. To make into a tote, start with the straps completely off the bag.
2. Start with one strap. Connect one snap hook on the strap to one brass ring, and connect the other snap hook on the same strap to the brass ring on the SAME side of the bag.
3. Repeat step 2 with the other strap, on the opposite side of the bag.
Leather Backpack Tote