Our signature Wolf Leathers Backpack Tote is here for your every need! Convertible from a backpack to a tote with snap hooks and featuring an inside zipper pocket, this versatile bag is perfect for work, travel, or everyday essentials. This spacious, sturdy bag is made to last a lifetime and will withstand anything you throw at it. Made with hand picked, oil tanned leather this bag will continue to age gracefully, building character with use.
This beautiful backpack tote features desert coyote colored leather with raspberry attachment points and raspberry straps. The front side of the bag has a large brand on it that says ‘CAN’, making this bag truly unique. White hand stitching compliments the raspberry colored leather accents and desert coyote leather of the bag as well as the steel blue zipper of the interior pocket. The large interior zipper pocket also has a portion of a brand on it.
Desert coyote colored leather and raspberry colored leather
Interior: Solid piece of leather at the bottom for reinforcement
Slip Pocket: 8" W x 5" H, raspberry leather and desert coyote leather
Zipper Pocket: 9” W x 8” H zipper pocket with an 9” W x 4.5” slip pocket, raspberry colored leather with steel blue zipper
Fits cell phones, readers, tablets, and most lap tops
Solid leather straps
Solid brass hardware
14" Strap Drop * 12" W x 11.5" H x 5" D
1. To make into a backpack, start with the straps completely off the bag.
2. Attach the snap hook of one strap to BOTH of the brass rings at the top of the bag on the right side. Use the other snap hook of the same strap and attach it to the ring beneath, on the right side.
3. Attach the snap hook of the second strap to BOTH of the brass rings at the top of the bag on the left side. Use the other snap hook of the same strap and attach it to the ring beneath, on the left side.
4. To make the straps shorter, slip the snap hook at the top of the bag through both brass rings at the top and pull it through the rings. Secure the snap hook to the bottom ring. Repeat this for both sides of the bag.
1. To make into a tote, start with the straps completely off the bag.
2. Start with one strap. Connect one snap hook on the strap to one brass ring, and connect the other snap hook on the same strap to the brass ring on the SAME side of the bag.
3. Repeat step 2 with the other strap, on the opposite side of the bag.